- FRESH BREATH – Finally say good-bye to pet bad breath with fast-acting Oxygene formula. Works for dogs, cats, birds, etc.
- CLEAN TEETH AND GUMS – The easiest way to clean your pet’s teeth and help fight plaque and tartar. Recommended by veterinarians across the country.
- NO BRUSHING – It’s so easy, just add a capful to their drinking water each day. Completely safe to drink and pets love it.
- 100% NON-TOXIC, ODORLESS AND TASTELESS – We don’t mask with mint or tea tree that can be harmful to dogs and cats. Our Pet Dental Water Additive is undetectable so your pets won’t even know it’s there.
- IT WORKS – If you’ve tried everything else, you might as well try something that works! Trusted by pet owners to stop pet bad breath and just like all of Oxyfresh products, Pet Oral Hygiene Solution is made in the U.S.A. with only the highest quality ingredients.
Oxyfresh Premium Pet Dental Care Solution Pet Water Additive
- Next Day Delivery
- Free Shipment
- Money Back Guarantee
Stops Even the Toughest Dog and Cat Bad Breath
Did you know … by the age of three, 70% of cats and 80% of dogs have some form of periodontal disease, which can take years off their lives. Scary, right?!
Well, say hello to fresh breath and clean teeth. We make at home pet dental care easy! Our unique and always non-toxic Pet Dental Water Additive is the must-have dental solution for pet parents.
This is what OUR CLIENTS have to say:
“As a veterinary assistant I am constantly looking out for the best products to help aid clients and patients with common problems, and bad breath and poor dental health is very common amongst animal. Oxyfresh is a phenomenal product to protect your pets teeth as well as aide in fresher breath. It is very easy to administer, you just put it in your pets water dish and since it has no odor or flavor they don’t even notice it’s there.” – S. C.
“My cat is 18 and has some bad breath at times. I bought this thinking that it would help, and I was pleasantly surprised that it DOES work. My cat no longer has bad breath. I am a happy camper and so is she.” – K.P.
“This solution is easy to use. I put it in the drinking water of my dogs and my cats. My cat vet has said that the cats have very little tartar on their teeth, and I credit this to regular use of Oxyfresh Pet Oral Hygiene solution.” – W.K.
“I use this product for my cats & dog. Unless I feed the cats a wet food made with salmon, their breath has no smell. Salmon is hard to cover so I am not deducting for that. I just got a dog from a shelter. She was also using the product, but unlike the cats her breath still smelled bad & she had an unpleasant doggy smell overall. I brought her to my vet & found her teeth needed to be cleaned. During the cleaning the vet found she had 1 broken tooth & 4 others that had to be pulled. They also found she had whip worms. After cleaning the teeth & medicating for the worms the product worked as advertised. Now her breath has no odor & she lost that doggy smell. To those who say this product doesn’t work, perhaps there is an underlying cause as there was with my dog. I have tried several other products & this one works best.” – A.K.
“This stuff is great! My little 9 pound shih tzu had pretty stanky breath, despite routine brushing. I add Oxyfresh to her drinking water…it worked immediately, and she’s had no bad breath at all since. I mix small batches (1 cup each time), since I assume the product will evaporate through the day. So she gets a cup of treated water in the morning, then later, if she’s consumed more than half of that quantity, I’ll pour out what’s left, clean her bowl (which I do daily anyway), then pour a fresh cup of treated water. A great added benefit that I had not considered is that she smells better in general. All dogs lick themselves; I didn’t realize how her bad breath was making her smell bad in general, especially after she’s licked herself. This problem is gone now as well!” – S.C.